Saturday, August 9, 2008

Hell Yeah Zhang Yimou!


On 08/08/2008, I woke up at 5am PST to catch the Olympic Open Ceremony from Beijing China. After it was done, all I can say is...

Hell Yeah Zhang Yimou!


I'm sure all Chinese Ge Men and Jie Men (brothers and sisters) approved. Thank you. You made us proud. Also thanks for teaching us Chinese American a thing or two about Chinese history - no one ever taught us. I really didn't know my ancestors invented gun powder, paper, printing, and the compass. I'm friggin ABC afterall, I really don't know jack about the Chinese - I thought we invented rice before watching this spectacle.


Oh by the way, good luck topping that London. You're going to need it.


Click here to see more images from the ceremony.

1 comment:

stenote said...

Good article and photos of the show. Sharing with you an article about the Liu sanjie show in http://stenote.blogspot.com/2017/12/liu-sanjie-show-at-li-river.html
Watch also video in Youtube at : https://youtu.be/LGSdvSa0tg0